What We Believe
- We believe that a person who reads will have a brighter future with more opportunities.
- We believe that a person who reads will be a lifelong learner.
- We believe that a person who reads can travel the world, meet new people, and explore a world of ideas by the simple process of opening the pages of a book.
- We believe that to excite children about reading we need innovative programs with exciting reading-related activities.
- We know that UNESCO studies have ranked Mexico last among over 100 countries in having the habit of reading and we believe we can change that, starting with the City of Rosarito, by putting books into the hands of children and families, by promoting reading, and by supporting the public libraries.